Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Just another day in paradise

One of the things I love more than anything is when I'm able to wake up early in the morning, have a good cup of coffee, and just spend some real solid time in His Word. On top of that, one of the coolest blessings of waking up early is that here we have some of THE most amazing sunrises. This morning, I woke up and it was raining and the sunrise was such an awesome smokey purple and it honestly almost took my breath away (as it very frequently does here).



The beauty that our God creates for us to enjoy just brings to mind Romans 1:20, "For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities-his eternal power and divine nature-have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse."

No comments:

Followers

RSS Subscribe

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Archive

    Copyright Text