Friday, January 20, 2012

Accents, friends, the Church, and New Mexican food

Leaving California, I missed my flight and had to stay in Denver, I finally made it to Tennessee on Friday. My good friend Tiffany came and picked me up and we were able to spend some much needed time to just catch up. On Saturday, as she had to work I was able to have lunch with a friend who had served in Africa, and it was just cool to hear what all God was doing in his life. Then Tiffany and I made our way to Clarksville to stay the night with Kevin and Jenn and attend service at Awaken Church which is a church they planted about 2 1/2 years ago. To try and put into words what it was like to witness the work God was doing there would be impossible. There were tons of people there hungry for the Word and I'm so excited to see what God is going to do through the Church of Clarksville. After that, we had some lunch, passed about a foot over the Kentucky border and then had some legit New Mexican food and early Monday it was time to head back to Albuquerque. It was a great little trip and it was such a blessing to see everyone and to see and hear all that God's doing in them personally and with ministry.

No comments:

Followers

RSS Subscribe

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Archive

    Copyright Text