Thursday, January 12, 2012

Trip to Tempe

Sometimes you forget how much you love and miss people until you see them again. That’s what happened with I visited the group from the Anthem in Tempe Arizona. Getting to visit people like Mat Pirolo who really is like a little brother to me and one of my dearest friends and see what God was using Him to do was unreal. I had forgotten how much I cherished our talks about what God was teaching us and just about life and just chilling out and watching movies.


Then getting to see others who had moved out there like Chris Patterson and his passion for the work was an awesome blessing. I also had the joy of staying with Jackie Garrett and getting to just spend that extended time with her and just talking about everything and getting to spend time with someone that I just cherish so much was amazing. Spending time with Nick and Shaena Crespo, the Schwartz boys, and lots of new friends too was just so cool as I was able to see this team be about an awesome new work. I pray for them as they continue in this venture that God would continue to stoke their passion, that He was open their eyes to the opportunities He would like for them to take as well as protect them and strengthen them against the Enemy who I know is not stoked about what is going on there. I really didn’t want to leave and am just so thankful for getting a glimpse at what God’s doing there and spending time with some pretty awesome people.




No comments:

Followers

RSS Subscribe

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Archive

    Copyright Text