Sunday, January 1, 2012

Processing

Being that I've been in the States for a month, I've had the privilege to meet up with some really awesome people who have been such blessings to re-connect with or connect with for the first time. But I do have to admit that things have been pretty much non-stop since I landed here on December 6th and I haven't had a chance to think through and process a whole lot. I look at the last year and am in awe about God has stretched, changed, and taught me. The vision that God's given me to reach the youth of Uganda and make them His disciples is overwhelming yet exciting and I've kind of made Ephesians 3:20-21 my verse for the year ,"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen". I'm looking forward to what this year may hold as I look back at the challenges and trials of the past year looking at what God was maybe preparing me for for this year.

No comments:

Followers

RSS Subscribe

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Archive

    Copyright Text