Friday, April 16, 2010

AGAIN!

Oh man, today was another awesome day with Jinja SS!!!! I kept expecting to get the call that we shouldn't come, but then when we got there to the school, the kids were all still around even though they were doing exams. It seemed like all 3,000 kids were outside and staring at us as we pulled in. We settled down in our spot by the bicycle rack and soon the students just started coming. When I started there were about 15 kids there and then slowly by slowly it just skyrocketed and by the end of the teaching there were over 50 kids there! God was totally in the teaching and so much I know wasn't my doing at all! Oh my...I just wish I could tell you all again what an awesome thing this is and how stoked I am about it. They still asked me to come back next Tuesday even though they will still be doing exams. It will be interesting to see the turnout. It was also cool, because we were able to hand out Bibles and a kind of devo sort of thing I made through the book of 1 John so they had something to study over the holiday. AGHHHHH!!!! It was just too cool!

No comments:

Followers

RSS Subscribe

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Archive

    Copyright Text