Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Just curious...

So God amazes me pretty much on a consistent basis. And even that is a bit of an understatement. This post is nothing too deep or profound, but just really a pondering that has been in my heart for a while that I was discussing with some friends of mine, and I thought I would share it with all of you (whoever you may be). I look around at my life here, and even on a day like today where there were probably more downs than ups, I still can't imagine doing anything else. The interesting thing is that I'm not even 24 yet and I have truly found where I feel like God has called me for a good chunk of my life (of course He could always change that). I am not bragging by any means, I realize that some people live their whole life and never quite find what God has allowed me to experience here, and therefore I'm definitely not taking this for granted on arrogantly and I realize what an awesome blessing it is. My curiosity arises from thinking about what God will do with me that can top life right now. It's honestly a kind of scary yet exciting time for me as I look around the corner at all the possibilities and I can't help but wonder...what on earth He could possibly do that would be more of an adventure then what life has already been.

No comments:

Followers

RSS Subscribe

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Archive

    Copyright Text