Tuesday, April 13, 2010

A good day

Teaching, good food, and hanging out with friends are just a few of my favorite things and today was a day that encompassed all of them. I've been gearing up for today for a while now because I knew it was going to be crazy, and I won't lie, I'm pretty beat, but I'm also one content girl. The morning was spent preparing for the afternoon. Then I went to prison to teach the ladies on how to apply Scripture to their lives and as always, it was an awesome time! Then I got to hang out and chat with JB, Martin, Alice, and Mama Peace for a little bit, then it was on to Jinja SS where I was able to teach again! It was awesome!!!! I was thinking it was going to be cancelled because it was raining like crazy, but my boys cleared a classroom out and there ended up being 27 kids who came and there were even girls this time! I taught on Peter's denial of Jesus and how we deny Jesus in our own ways all the time. It was just so cool! Then I went on over the river to hang out with some friends. We had some vehicle fun in the mud and then it was dinner time of AMAZING pizza and then we settled down to watch a couple of episodes of Lost with cups of coffee and slices of pie. Because the power was gone at their house, it added a whole other cool dynamic. All in all, it was a pretty sweet day!

No comments:

Followers

RSS Subscribe

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Archive

    Copyright Text