Thursday, January 29, 2009

5 months

Wow! Ok it's now been five months and there seems to be such a big difference between 4 months and five months (other than 30 days). It's like the difference between a kid turning 14 and then when they turn 15, 14 - they're still kind of seen as a kid, but 15...watch out. God has blessed me with some awesome friends here already; soon I'll be moving into my very own little apartment, it will still be on the compound, but it will be my very own that I get to decorate and everything!; I have also gotten to the point where I can drive here. It's kind of one of those things where I feel like I could sing "Mommy wow! I'm a big kid now!" I'm now about 1/4 of the way through my commitment and I can't wait to see what else God is going to do!

No comments:

Followers

RSS Subscribe

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Archive

    Copyright Text