Friday, January 23, 2009

A new visual

Tonight I watched part of the Anthony Hopkins version of Peter and Paul and it seriously made me get a whole new view on what all could have transpired during those first years of the early church. I mean to think about the conversations that Peter and Paul must have had, the stories Peter must have had to tell, it just made them so much more relatable thinking that they really were just normal people who had nothing special about them except that most of them didn't really think before they spoke and had a lot of interpersonal problems. I love how God works and uses all of us "foolish things". But yeah, it's just unreal to really sit and think about what that must have been like, to experience ministry like that and then facing that persecution and being put to death...wow!

No comments:

Followers

RSS Subscribe

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Archive

    Copyright Text