Friday, January 16, 2009

Crazy youth conference

Today we had an absolutely insane day. We hosted a youth conference here with the theme "a generation that seeks God's face". We had 3 different speakers, small group time, worship, lunch, some crazy games (a la Weekend style - for you Calvary folk), and a concert. I was in organizational heaven, but of course because it was my first one to really help organize there are a lot of things that I really feel I could have done better, but next time I won't be in school and I've also hopefully learned from some of my mistakes so it will hopefully go better. I'll post pictures soon, but just think of about 100 kids from around Uganda here on our compound and you can start to imagine what we've gone through. I just pray that it really will change some of these kids and encourage them to seek Him more.

No comments:

Followers

RSS Subscribe

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Archive

    Copyright Text