Saturday, January 31, 2009

My 2nd Fancy Fancy


Tonight we had a fancy fancy, it was my second one here and it actually went really well. W kept the same general format as last time so it was a lot less hectic and I think we will keep running more and more like a well oiled machine. It began with us playing some other crazy games like I've been doing.

This time the games we played were extreme hot potato and toe bobbing. Extreme hot potato consisted of them passing two balls back and forth and then when the music stopped whoever was holding the ball had a choice to either eat a cookie for one point, two green olives for five points, or a sardine in tomato sauce for thirty. It was disgusting and awesome! And we totally had a girl throw up...I know I'm a terrible person for taking joy in that, but you can thank years of youth ministry for that. Then with toe bobbing we had four bowls of oil and then some crackers and these four big guys who volunteered to play had to use their feet to take the crackers out of the bowl. It was fantastic!

I also had my first big time teaching experience, I taught on Jeremiah 1:4-8 and I think it went ok, I have a lot to learn still, but that's to be expected. All in all, it seemed to go pretty well.

No comments:

Followers

RSS Subscribe

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Archive

    Copyright Text