Sunday, January 18, 2009

Sunday madness

As always, my Sunday was a crazy one, but it's nice to be busy, for those of you who know me, being busy is what I thrive off of. I woke up today knowing it was going to be a doozy because I had the services to do worship slides at, three teachings to prepare, and other miscellaneous things I have for the Bible studies that I teach like a week by week breakdown of reading through the Bible in a year for the older girls and then coloring pages for the kids. It's always interesting how there are always changes and challenges in ministry. God always sends us unexpected situations. My Bible study with the kids kind of keeps evolving and now there are three more kids coming that weren't coming originally. I know some of you may judge me a little bit for using a reference to the show Friends but I kind of feel like Phoebe when she was singing for the kids at the library and the kids came to find her asking for "the lady who tells the truth". We have an awesome Sunday School here, mine is just to compliment what they're already learning but it still makes me laugh that I'm teaching kids. Right now I just got done breaking the routine of going to Ling Ling and just made some breakfast for dinner so I could work on my teaching for school for tomorrow and then we're also having a test over the Gospels. So to quote the magician man from Frosty the Snowman (don't ask how I know this) things are busy, busy, busy.

1 comment:

alaina said...

Sounds like God is doing so much through You and in You, it is so awesome to see and read about.
Keep up the good work Kelli, as you get to store up so many treasures in heaven.
Love you!

Alaina

Followers

RSS Subscribe

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Archive

    Copyright Text