Sunday, April 12, 2009

First Easter Away

Today I had my first Easter away from home. I have to admit it was a whole lot easier than Christmas was. It was raining all night and through the morning so it kind of put an interesting feel to the morning and kept a few people from coming. We had a pretty typical Sunday morning service where JB taught, but then it was cool because the cross that we had put up on Good Friday we went out and put flowers all over it to symbolize the new life we have now that He has risen. The rest of the day I just baked, I made my first homemade cinnamon rolls that actually didn't turn out too bad and a chocolate chip cake and we watched Mama Mia and I ended the day with talking to my family. It was a pretty chill and awesome day to celebrate the biggest day in history.

The first picture is the one from Good Friday and them putting up the cross, the second one is after all the flowers are on it.


1 comment:

livin4gzus said...

It rained here too, but I guess you heard that from your family.

Followers

RSS Subscribe

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Archive

    Copyright Text