Wednesday, April 1, 2009

My leash

So I had written before about how I was all ready to get into ministry now that SOM was done, well...it seems like God kind of had another plan. Last week was awesome, but then on Sunday night I got hit with an insane cold that seriously knocked me out all day Monday and then partially comatose on Tuesday. I honestly don't remember sleeping like that except when suffering from jet-lag after taking a trans-continental flight. Now I'm feeling a lot better, but a little less ambitious, but in a good way. My perspective has definitely been corrected and so hopefully little by little I'll be able to be the servant He has called me to be. I'm just thankful that I serve a God who loves me so much that along with everything else, He protects me from myself.

No comments:

Followers

RSS Subscribe

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Archive

    Copyright Text