Saturday, April 4, 2009

Nails by Kelli


Ok, so if you know me at all, you know that when it comes to girlie things like nails and hair I'm pretty much a lost cause, but today I finally painted the kids toes. Little Bev has been asking me for months to paint her nails and finally I had gotten this bright pink polish and today it was kind of like "ok, I just need to do it already!" and so outside of my li'l apartment I had my own little nail salon. The kids would take turns sitting on the stool while I did my best to "paint inside the lines". I did the girls: Bev, Naziwa, Jane, Brenda, Ruthie, and yes even my Aryana (she was actually my best client), and then the boys kept begging me to do theirs so I made them a deal where I would paint one toe nail as long as they promised to let me clean it off before they went home. It was actually a lot of fun, although I had to laugh because one of the boys said that they didn't look so good...haha, oops!

No comments:

Followers

RSS Subscribe

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Archive

    Copyright Text