Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Playing with the baby girl

I love the mornings after I get done going to the gym because Aryanna is always at the house. We just get to hang out and even though I have every good intention of doing some other work, I just can't help it. Today we accomplished a huge feat! She is now able to count to ten, although sometimes she forgets the number four it's all good because she's not even two yet. After mastering the numbers we had some fun with my computer and taking pictures. It tripped her out to see her face and then when I took video of it, she was in awe. Of course, at one point I did the whole stretching effect and she got scared. When her mom had to take her for lunch, she cried, I can't help but be glad about that considering before I came here I didn't believe in small children and now my best friend is a two year old :).

Here's us doing eskimo kisses


Funny faces


Wow!

Followers

RSS Subscribe

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Archive

    Copyright Text