Thursday, April 2, 2009

Wow!

We read in 1 Corinthians about how we are the body. Honestly, I haven't seen a bigger example of that than I have these past couple of days. For those who haven't heard, my daddy is going into surgery in about an hour and from the missionary community here, to my friends here and back in the states, to my Calvary ABQ family, and my family here in Jinja I have truly seen the term "body" exemplified as they have all been so amazing in praying for my dad. It's just too cool to see how God isn't confined by national borders, time zones, or languages.

Thank you to everyone who has been praying for him. I'm a definite daddy's girl, and my dad is my hero so the fact that he's going to have this very risky surgery has made these past couple of days rather difficult, but knowing that it's bathed in prayer is so awesome!

No comments:

Followers

RSS Subscribe

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Archive

    Copyright Text