Thursday, April 30, 2009

A little journey


Today I was able to head to a town called Bugembe to visit a friend of mine that I met a while ago. Her name is Suzanne and how we met it was so a God thing that even when I feel like I don't have "time" for her, I know that God has brought this about for a reason. I visited her home a few months back, but hadn't been able to go there again. It's been interesting having a whole different perspective of life here from someone who is basically my same age, but she also has AIDS (which I honestly still can't believe even though today she showed me the papers with all the details). It's going to be cool to see what God may do through this friendship and the opportunities He might open in the future.

oh, on a little side note, yesterday marked 9 months since I've been out here. It's crazy how fast time is flying.

No comments:

Followers

RSS Subscribe

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Archive

    Copyright Text