Friday, April 17, 2009

It's about time!

So I've been talking about my little place for some time now (since February) and some may have heard that it's finally complete. Well, I've been in here for a week now, and I absolutely am in love with my little apartment!!! It's definitely my place with my "special" little touches where when some people see them they go "oh...ummmm... that's nice?.." Honestly though, I love it purely for the fact that I don't have to care about pleasing other people with my decorating style and can just have my own space. Just now I finished dipping Oreo crumbs into a jar of peanut butter and I didn't have to worry about anyone judging me for it. I love how my bed it about 6 feet tall and I have to climb from a step stool, to my desk, to my dresser to get on it (I'm not being sarcastic either, I really do love it!) Under my bed I have my little "cave" where I have my desk and I can go in there and kind of hide and focus and get in the "zone" when need be. Ok, I could just go on and on, but really this is kind of a love letter to my apartment, so I'll stop. Here's a picture of my living room, the kitchen, and then my bedroom (well more like just my bed


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I LOVE your apartment! It is SO nice not to have to worry about other people in a living situation! Yay!

Followers

RSS Subscribe

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Archive

    Copyright Text