Monday, April 6, 2009

Here we go!

Today I had my first day of Luganda lessons. I plan to do them three times a week. I tried out the Luganda 101 that consisted of greetings on some of our staff and they just laughed, but they answered so I guess I got the point across. I also went to my first school where I may be beginning a Bible study at: Jinja Modern. I've been there a few times and so this time I made the official step of speaking to the Head Master and giving him a legit letter requesting permission to teach there. He seemed really receptive so now let's just pray that it will all go well. Tomorrow I'll go to the prison and also meet with a girl that God has brought into my life who has Aids so things are starting to get into the real deal.

No comments:

Followers

RSS Subscribe

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Archive

    Copyright Text